Aestelance O Shampoo for Oily Hair Sulfate-Free
Balancing shampoo for oily hair and scalp and oily flakes.
O Shampoo balances an oily scalp and treats oily flakes. A mixture of amino acids, herbal extracts and essential oils gently cleanses and calms the scalp. Silk proteins protect against color fade and heat damage. The liquid consistency ensures even distribution to the hair and scalp. O Shampoo is mild enough for daily use and for chemically-processed or color-treated hair.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Excellent for control of oily flakes.
- Helps balance oily scalp.
- Antiseptic, astringent qualities.
- Suitable for color-treated hair. Protects against color fade.
- Silk proteins: protect against heat styling and color fade
- Collagen amino acids: strengthening
- Grapefruit, bergamot extracts: cleansing, antiseptic
- Sage oil: cleansing, healing, relaxing, antiseptic
- Hawaiian white ginger, Bilberry, Witch hazel extracts: cleansing, astringent
- Apricot Extract: conditioning
- Tangerine Oil: fragrance.
Gently brush hair. Rinse hair and evenly apply the shampoo directly to the scalp and hair. Massage gently. For most efficient and economical use, gently emulsify shampoo by adding handfuls of water. Then rinse thoroughly. If little or no lather was worked up the first time, repeat the shampoo procedure. Use sparingly—a little goes a long way.
Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Polyquaternium-7, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Glyceryl Collagenate, Citrus reticulata (Tangerine) Oil, Hamamelis virginiana (Witch Hazel) Leaf Extract, Citrus aurantium bergamia (Bergamot) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium myrtillus Fruit Extract, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Hedychium coronarium Root Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodim EDTA, Methylchloisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.