Aestelance FI Flaky and Inflamed Scalp Shampoo
Problem-solving shampoo for flaky, irritated scalp
FI Shampoo relieves an irritated and flaky scalp. Vegetable proteins, amino acids, essential oils, and herbal extracts reduce flaking, ease itching and balance the scalp. Silk proteins protect against color fade and heat damage. The liquid consistency ensures even distribution to hair and scalp. FI Shampoo is mild enough for daily use and for chemically-processed or color-treated hair.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Anti-flaking, antiseptic.
- Maintains a healthy biological balance.
- Moisturizes dehydrated scalp.
- Suitable for color-treated hair. Protects against color fade.
- Silk proteins: protect against heat styling and color fade
- Vegetable proteins: strengthening
- Panthenol: moisturizing, conditioning
- Beet and birch extracts: anti-scaling, anti-itching, healing
- Lavender extract, Chamomile Oil: calming
- Tea tree oil: anti-scaling,
- Honey, bee balm extracts: moisturizing, antiseptic
Gently brush hair. Rinse hair and evenly apply the shampoo directly to the scalp and hair. Massage gently. For most efficient and economical use, gently emulsify shampoo by adding handfuls of water. Then rinse thoroughly. If little or no lather was worked up the first time, repeat the shampoo procedure. Use sparingly—a little goes a long way.
Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Silk Amino Acids, Pollen Extract, Beta vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Betula alba Bark Extract, Panthenol, Phytantriol, Polyquaternium-10, Propylene Glycol, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Lavendula angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.